Professor Dr. Diana Princess of Hohenlohe-Oehringen, LL.M., studied law at the Universities of Duesseldorf, Utrecht and Cambridge. She became a doctor of law at the University of Muenster and a Master of Laws at the University of Sydney.
Diana worked as a senior research fellow at the University of Cologne and at the Max Planck Institute for Comparative Public Law and International Law in Heidelberg. She finished her habilitation at the University of Frankfurt/Main and was vested with the academic teaching permission (venia legendi) for constitutional and administrative law, international law, ecclesiastical law and comparative law.
Before joining the law faculty of the Sigmund Freud University, Diana has been visiting professor at the Universities of Erlangen-Nuremberg, Freiburg/Breisgau, Jena and Trier. Diana has published widely on national, European and comparative constitutional and administrative law as well as on international law in German and English. In the field of higher education she has written expert opinions and has been a legal counsel in various cases.
– The principle of effective legal protection in German administrative law, in: Zoltán Szente/Konrad Lachmayer (eds.), The Principle of Effective Legal Protection in Administrative Law. A European Comparison, London/New York 2017, 122 – 157
– Dealing with the Refugee Crisis: The Recent Asylum Law Reforms in Germany – From Asylum Procedure Acceleration to Fostering Integration, MPIL (Max Planck Institute for Comparative Public Law and International Law) Research Paper Series Nr. 6/2017, 31 pp.
– Ablösung der Staatsleistungen an die Kirchen: Der unerfüllte Verfassungsauftrag des Art. 138 Abs. 1 WRV i. V. m. Art. 140 GG, in: Zeitschrift für evangelisches Kirchenrecht (ZevKR) 62 (2017), 178 – 196
– Die Ausbildungsduldung in Dublin-Fällen, in: Asylmagazin (AM) 2017, 184 – 187
– Bianca Petzhold, Die „Auffassungen“ des UN-Menschenrechtsausschusses zum Schutze der Religionsfreiheit, Tübingen 2015 (Jus Internationale et Europaeum, Bd. 104), XXI, 364 S. (Book Review), in: Zeitschrift für evangelisches Kirchenrecht (ZevKR) 62 (2017), 326 – 330
– Schutz der postmortalen Menschenwürde, der Totenfürsorge und der Trauerbewältigung: Neue Ansätze in der Rechtsprechung?, in: Gewerbearchiv (GewArch) 2018, 169 – 174